Guests have access to the pool and sauna area.
Watch the birds and monkeys from the pool and patio area.
Costa Rica contains nearly %6 of the worlds bio-diversety, making it one of the Top 20 most bio-diverse countries in the world, much of which you can observe from your room and common areas; such as the swimming pool and sauna area. Some examples include:
- Monkeys – Endangered Mono Titi Monkeys (Grey Crowned Central American Squirrel Monkey) often visit the pool area, as well as other species like the Howler Monkey, White-Faced Capuchin,
- Geckos – Geckos are usually up on the ceiling somewhere during the nighttime.
- Sloths – 3-toed sloth up in the trees as seen from the pool patio.
- Macaws – Currently view-able from your balcony are nesting Scarlet Macaws.
- Iguanas –
- Toucans –
- Plants –
- Insects – The rhinoceros beetle
- Snakes –
- Frogs – Red Eyed Tree Frogs and Poison Dart Frogs are known across the world.